The Department of Education and Training is seeking an Enterprise Solutions Architect to work with a delivery team on a daily basis to build and evolve the Integrated Tertiary Systems Platform.
Department of Education and Training is building an Integrated Tertiary Systems Platform (ITSP). ITSP is a data centric enterprise solution that encompasses the technology and processes to support a fully agile software development lifecycle (continuous integration & deployment to enable automated release on demand). ITSP will initially provide capability to:
a. Collect student data from providers through a single government interface;
b. Assess eligibility, attendance & make payments to providers to support Adult Migrant English Programs; and
c. Enable students manage their loan entitlements.
Enterprise Solutions Architect will lead the design work to establish/evolve the ITSP.
Sunday 2 September 2018 5:00pm
1. Select “Download Brief” below
2. Address the Job/Selection criteria with your relevant experience in the Brief
3. Complete the Data Collection Form in the Brief
4. Select “Apply Now” below
5. Complete the details and upload your completed Brief along with your latest Resume/CV
6. Click “Apply” to submit your application