The Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) is seeking a Data Analyst who will work in a fast paced environment to support the implementation of key government deliverables.
You will join a team of policy, content and engagement specialists focused on implementing the government’s response to the ICT Procurement Taskforce report.
The Data Analyst will turn data into information, information into insight and insight to inform decisions in response to the ICT Procurement Taskforce report. They will be committed to uplifting data and reporting capabilities in support of reforming ICT procurement practices.
Monday 3 September 2018 4:00pm
1. Select “Download Brief” below
2. Address the Job/Selection criteria with your relevant experience in the Brief
3. Complete the Data Collection Form in the Brief
4. Select “Apply Now” below
5. Complete the details and upload your completed Brief along with your latest Resume/CV
6. Click “Apply” to submit your application