The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for the Integrated Response Project. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a great team environment on an emergency management, geospatial, incident and response capability project.
The scope of the role is to be responsible for analysing and assessing business processes and systems (current and future), gathering and documenting business requirements. The role will also require assisting in documenting a market approach of the future incident and emergency response capability.
The successful candidate will work closely with the IT Project Manager, Architecture Team and Business to define the current and future business processes and requirements.
Wednesday 12 September 2018 4:00pm
1. Select “Download Brief” below
2. Address the Job/Selection criteria with your relevant experience in the Brief
3. Complete the Data Collection Form in the Brief
4. Select “Apply Now” below
5. Complete the details and upload your completed Brief along with your latest Resume/CV
6. Click “Apply” to submit your application